MoleGather — Demo Day #1: Are you the next Web 3.0 unicorn?
Have an interesting Web 3.0 project? Looking for community support and mentorship?
Join us for Demo Day, showcase your projects and stand to win attractive prizes!
Why Demo Day?
On top of large-scale global hackathons, smaller events, such as demo days, are also indispensable in developing the blockchain ecosystem. Many new Web 3.0 projects need more channels to gain access to funding and human resources. Moledao’s vision is to build a one-stop blockchain ecosystem to guide more people to buidl, grow, and empower themselves. Demo Day hopes to achieve this vision.
What is Demo Day?
Demo Day is the day which commonly refers to project showcases organised by an incubator, accelerator, or in our case, community(Moledao), whereby the founders pitch their projects to a room full of investors, in the hope of securing investment and potential mentorship
We will be hosting two types of Demo Day. One is a private, invitation-only event. You must have received an invitation and RSVP’d to attend. Another is a public event, where anyone interested can participate.
There is no continuous “list” of investors who will be invited to Demo Day. Each season, Moledao will invite prominent Web 3.0 investors to join Demo Day. Interested investors are welcomed to email us at email@example.com to join future seasons of MoleDemo.
When will Demo Day be held?
Demo Day will be held by Moledao every two months. They may be completely online, or they may be a twin event which combines online and offline activities.
MoleGather - Demo Day Season 1 will be held in the Sep 2022 (23 & 27 Sep), both offline and online. Demo Day Season 1 will be a public event, and we warmly welcome all startup projects and investors in Web 3.0 to participate.
Why should your project participate？
- Join a community of Web 3.0 and receive community support and mentorship.
- Get acquainted with potential high-profile investors.
- Potentially recruit like-minded talents through Moledao community.
- Stand a chance to win attractive prizes and funding.
Why should investors participate?
- Spot the next Web 3.0 unicorn — Gain exclusive access to a pool of early Web 3.0 projects and talents.
- Receive exclusive MoleDemo privileges and community perks such as special NFTs.
How to participate
- If it’s an open demo day, you can apply via Moledao’s official website.
- If it’s a private demo day, you will receive an exclusive invitation letter to be part of our event.
- If it’s an open demo day and you haven’t received the invitation, you could email to Moledao (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If it’s a private demo day, you can only attend via Moledao’s invitation.
- Tip: Whether private or open, the majority of investors participating in the event will be those privately invited by Moledao.
For general viewers:
- If it’s an open demo day, you can join on the day via clicking the event’s link.
- If it’s a private demo day, you can attend only via Moledao’s invitation.
What is Moledao?
A community-led organization, established in August 2021 and backed by BYBIT.
All blockchain enthusiasts can learn about the latest developments in the industry at Moledao. With the help of experienced pioneers and innovators, we hope to build a community to connect and develop budding entrepreneurs in this space, facilitating collaborative efforts towards building the Web 3.0 ecosystem.
Welcome all blockchain enthusiasts to join Moledao and build the Web3.0 community together. We will recruit volunteers for a long time and invite them to participate in the construction of web3.0. If you are interested, please contact us!